Friday, February 2, 2018

Favorite Colors Card

Good day! It's been a couple of months since the team I'm part of at Simply Create Too provided inspiration for the monthly challenge. This month the theme is Favorite Colors! I was excited to put together my Favorite Colors Card using Green and Purple. It doesn't matter what shade of green and purple, I love them all. We would love for you to play along this month! Click HERE for all the challenge details and design team inspiration.

When deciding what type of card I wanted to make with my favorite colors, I looked through some new supplies that hadn't been used and decided to make a floral card. All papers and stamps used on this card are by Stampin' Up! The stamps are from the Birthday Blooms stamp set, the green pattern paper is from the Fresh Florals dsp, the black is from a retired neutrals paper pad and the cardstock colors include Perfect Plum and Basic Black. Copic markers were used to color the image. I debated about adding sequins but decided it really didn't need it. Sometimes less is more! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you play along at Simply Create Too with your favorite colors.

Challenges entered:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour combo Andrea and that flower is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Andrea! It's so elegant and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Andrea beautiful image and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous color combo, and I like the shade of green you've selected to go with the soft purple. Also the lovely floral. The combination of the pattern on the green dp, with the purple, the drama of the black & white stripes, really a WOW factor. Like the layout design very much. You've rocked this one! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊