Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Blessed Easter Card

Good day crafty friends! I've been busy making Easter cards to send to my family. Last year I bought the Blessed Easter stamp by Stampin' Up! but never used it, so I decided to ink it up.

This Blessed Easter Card was pretty easy to make. Once the image was stamped I colored the tulips with a blender pen and stampin' pads. Then it was die cut using an Avery Elle oval set.  The patterned paper is from the retired Painted Blooms dsp by Stampin' Up!. I added the bitty butterfly from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set for a pop of yellow and accented it with three small pearls. That's it!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
I'm glad you stopped by my blog and hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenge.
    I can’t wait to see what you create for our next Challenge.
    Angie DT
    Craft Your Passion Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always do such a great job of matching you graphic design with the background paper -- this is perfect together. Love the colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the matching background. Lovely design. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty Easter card. I love that you have used the Tulips for the image, which matches your backing paper perfectly. A lovely sentiment and the little butterfly is a wonderful finishing touch. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊