Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Classic Chevy Father's Day Card


So Sorry my posting for Cardz 4 Guyz is late!!! Yesterday I woke up not feeling very well, but of course I went to work. By 2 o'clock I had to go home and I've spent the last 24 hours in bed. I'm feeling a little better, so I'm hoping the worst is over.

This Classic Chevy Father's Day Card was made using this weeks Transport theme at Cardz 4 Guyz. The design is pretty simple! I used a black cardstock base and topped it with a slightly smaller piece of blue distressed dots paper by Bo Bunny. Then I added a 1.5" strip of scrap paper and adhered a piece of charcoal glitter tape to the center. Next, I positioned the sentiment by Hero Arts and stamped using Memento Black ink. Using the Stampin' Up! banner punch, I punched five banners from scrap paper. Then I adhered the banners flush to the center paper strip. The Classic Chevy image is pre-colored by Doodle Pantry. Once the image was printed, I trimmed it and matted it to black cardstock and then adhered to the card with dimensionals.

We would love for you to join us at Cardz 4 Guyz this week. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is an awesome guy's card! Great image and beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very beautyful Card. Love the color combination and the Image.

    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a car that most guys would still take in a heartbeat. I had a cousin who owned one a little more aqua in color -- it was a great car. I think you hit the bulls-eye on this man card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! So perfect for a guy and what a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Andrea, love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin' that image (precolored, too?!), thanks for sharing where you found it. Fun touch adding the strip of glitter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊