Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Relaxing... Palm Tree Card

Happy Tuesday! This week at Cardz 4 Guyz the challenge theme is Relax. Thinking of the word relax, brought about ideas of a vacation. Somewhere calm and beautiful would be nice. The gentle sound of waves in the background and a day with no agenda to accomplish. Nothing but relaxing!!!

Well... since a vacation isn't on the horizon, a relaxing card will have to do! To create this Palm Tree Card I used a digital image and sentiment by Doodle Pantry. The patterned papers are by Stampin' Up! (Fresh Prints and Trim The Tree paper stacks) and by Paper Pizazz (Sandstone). To finish off the card, I couldn't resist adding the sea turtle charm. It reminds me of a picture of my brother on his vacation last year, he got to hold a baby sea turtle. I might be a little jealous.

Click here to check out more relaxing inspiration from the design team. We would love for you to play along!

My Palm Tree Card is entered into the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Yes I want to go there -- love the soothing colors and the cute turtle charm!! Great Job -- I think everyone needs this trip in February.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to be sitting under that tree right now. Great card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, right now this looks like HEAVEN! Gorgeous scene & the turtle charm couldn't be more perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could do with a little bit of that tropical laid backtime at the mo what with all this cold weather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just thinking of palm trees and the sound of waves is making me feel relaxed already!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. How I wish I was there! Love the image and that sandy patterned paper! Cute turtle charm, fun detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makes me want a relaxing vacation....perfect card for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊