Saturday, September 20, 2014

Bloom for You Thanks Card

My new favorite Stampin' Up! color is Blackberry Bliss and it looks beautiful paired with Old Olive or Mossy Meadow. This Bloom for You Thanks Card is a combination of two cards I recently made, you can see them here and here. It seems I have a habit of using what is on my craft desk. Right now I really love the subtle polka dot patterned paper from the retired Watercolor Wonder dsp. Another new favorite of mine is the Thanks sentiment from the Another Thank You stamp set. The leaves and butterfly were stamped using the Kinda Eclectic stamp set. Before I chose the accent color for the butterfly and embossed strip, I played around with three different colors, Coastal Cabana, Soft Sky and Pool Party. It was Pool Party that had the right color tone to go along with the other colors. This card was pretty easy to make and I can see it working with many different color combinations. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

My Bloom for You Thanks Card is entered into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. I like the subtle polka dots on the white paper and the blackberry bliss flower is perfect. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooh! I love these colours together! The pool just makes the blackberry pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors together also!!! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge and good luck!
    Hugs
    Lynne, Design Team Member of Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! A great card, Andrea.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊