Friday, May 17, 2013

Floral Anniversary Card

Good morning! This week I have the privilege of being a guest designer for 'ABC' Challenges. The theme is Wedding or Anniversary Cards. I chose to make an anniversary card for my brother and his wife. Their anniversary is next week. When they got married their colours were red and black, so I took that into consideration when picking my colour scheme. I used Bravo Burgundy, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, and Very Vanilla colours to create this Floral Anniversary Card. The rose, by Inkadinkado, was stamped on watercolor paper by Stampin' Up! and coloured in using a blender pen and classic stampin' pads in Bravo Burgundy, Primrose Petals, Garden Green, and Wild Wasabi. I did a little stitching, added a few pearls and some ribbon for detail. It ended up having a very classic look and it was a lot of fun to create. I hope you have time to play along with 'ABC' Challenges. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, Andrea! Love the pretty image and your sewing too! Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer this week! I'm not sure if you are on Facebook, but I just posted your card on our FB page. Here's the link if you want to check it out-

    https://www.facebook.com/abcchallenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea - so glad you were able to join us this week at ABC Challenges as our guest designer. This card is fabulous - especially the stitching part. Very thoughtful of you to tie in their original colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debra likes this card a lot -- your brother and his wife will enjoy receiving this lovely card. You are verty creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊