Friday, January 4, 2013

Silver Star Thank You Card

Today's challenge at CAS-ual Fridays is to create a thank you card. This was the perfect time to open my new Starry Sky all over the page punch by Martha Stewart. My brother & his wife bought it for me for Christmas and I needed to make them a thank you card. So, this Silver Star Thank You Card was made for them with the punch they gave me. I used Midnight Muse card stock and a thank you stamp from the Sassy Salutations set by Stampin' Up! I heat embossed the sentiment with silver embossing powder. The silver star was cut with my Cricut machine and I added a little bling to finish it off. A super easy card! Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a wonderful weekend!!!
 
 
This Silver Star Thank You Card is entered into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Great card Andrea I like the way you did this and love the punch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic card, thanks for joining in at ScrapFIT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling!!! LOVE the star theme--and the silver on the blue is amazing! I hope you get a chance to play along with us at Inkspirational this week and at Technique Tuesday this month! I'd LOVE to see what you make of our challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card. I love it. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. a very nice one thanks for joining us at stampavie & more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the stars on the blue background! Fabulous card! Thank you so much for joining my challenge!
    ~Sandy
    Sandy's Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wunderschön gefällt mir super gut

    LG Irene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it lovely to break into some Christmas presents! Wonderful job too. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊