Monday, January 21, 2013

Perfectly Preserved Hearts Card


My Monday mornings usually consist of doing laundry and making a card to participate in the Mojo Monday sketch challenge. So while the washing machine and dryer did all the real work, I played with my craft stash. This Perfectly Preserved Hearts Card was made exclusively with Stampin' Up! products. Tomorrow is the start of the Stampin' Up! sale-a-bration, so for every $50.00 you spend you get to pick something free from an amazing selection of products. If your anything like me, my list of wanted items is long and I can't wait for the sale to start.

Perfectly Preserved Hearts Card Supplies:
This card is entered into the following challenges:
  1. Make It Monday: Anything Goes
     

3 comments:

  1. Great background paper and love the jar of hearts .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the idea of a jar of hearts... Saw you on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it on MIM. I love the embossing. Nice job. I'd like a jar of SweetTarts in my jar, please...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊