Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gingerbread Man Trio Card

 
Good evening! I hope all is well in your world! I'm super happy tomorrow is Thursday. I had a hard time getting motivated to make a card today. After searching for inspiration I created this Gingerbread Man Trio Card. I used a sketch from Try Stampin' On Tuesday and I went with non-traditional Christmas colours for a couple of challenges I found. Well, I hope you have a wonderful day/night and thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

Gingerbread Man Trio Card Supplies*:
  • Paper: Blue folded card by Recollections, Festival of Prints designer series paper stack, Whisper White, Island Indigo, and Crumb Cake card stock all by Stampin' Up!
  • Stamps: Gingerbread Man from Scentsational Season stamp set and Season's Greetings from Curly Cute stamp set.
  • Inks: Classic stampin' pads in Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, and Island Indigo.
  • Other Stuff: Celebrate It ribbon from Spring collection (Michaels).
*All supplies by Stampin' Up! unless noted.

This card is linked to the following challenges:
  1. Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
  2. Love to Create: Non-Traditional Holiday Colors
  3. Use Your Stuff: Use Patterned Paper

7 comments:

  1. Very Cute images Andrea Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week Good Luck with the Challenges Sandra DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little gingerbread men, love it... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! So fun with the gingerbread men! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Motivation can sometimes be our biggest stumbling block, but once we get going there is no stopping us. Great job on your card. Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweetie!!!
    I just thought I would pop in and say hi and thanks for playing with us at Love To Create Challenge this week, love your project, hugs, Vick xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done - I love the colour combo you've used the images just 'pop' out. Thanks for playing along with us at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy, yummy, gingerbread for my tummy! I love your little gingerbread men. Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊