Friday, September 7, 2012

Trick or Treat Card

Each week Halloween gets closer. This evening I came across a color challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges and there was only a little over an hour left to enter the challenge. At that point the challenge was whether I could complete a card in that time frame and post it to my blog. For those who know me, they know speed is not my strong point. I tend to be a VERY slow crafter. Thank goodness the colors were purple, orange and green because I have plenty of paper with those colors. This Trick or Treat Card is my challenge creation. Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a wonderful weekend! 
 
Trick or Treat Card Supplies:
  • Paper: Black ready made card by Recollections, marmalade blast and classic purple card stock by Bazzill Basics, patterned paper by Adorn It Carolee's Creations (Screaming Dots, and Bubbly Brew), white card stock, and bright green glitter card stock by Recollections.
  • Stamps: Trick or Treat (99485) by Inkadinkado.
  • Inks & Coloring: VersaMark stamp pad and Stampendous! Pearlustre embossing powder in Amethyst.
  • Other Stuff: Fiskars deckle scissors, purple web ribbon by Creative Impressions, purple glitter brads, and black 3D foam squares by Scrapbook Adhesives.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊