Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Greetings Stamp Set

If you are just starting to make cards, you may wonder where to start. It takes time to build up your supplies and you can easily spend a lot of money when you first get started.  So, I thought I would share with you my go-to sentiment stamp set that can help stretch your crafting budget.  The Greetings Clear Stamp set by TPC Studios (ST93416) is an excellent basic sentiment set. Since it's a clear stamp set you want to make sure you purchase the clear acrylic blocks.  Using clear stamps and blocks gives you the ability to align the position of your stamps easily.  To use simply remove the stamp from the protective backing and position onto your clear block, then ink and stamp.  You can use baby wipes or cleaning spray to clean the stamp and then return it to the protective backing.  Clear stamps are easy to store and require less space than the wood block stamps. 

I purchased my Greetings Stamp set at Hobby Lobby.  If you have a Hobby Lobby nearby the stamp sets are on sale this week 40% off.  Just in case you find something that's not on sale I've included a link to their weekly 40% off coupon, this coupon expires Aug. 4th.  I hope you found this helpful and have a happy and crafty day!

Update: I was shopping at Hobby Lobby on Friday, Aug. 3, 2012 and I found this stamp set on clearance. It may not be around much longer. However, I've also seen it in stock at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft stores.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊